- The 2014-2015 Graduation ceremony will take place this spring on Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 12:30p.m.
- All graduates must apply by Friday, February 15
- All graduates must RSVP for graduation by April 15.
- Countdown to Commencement will take place on April 22 between 2-6 p.m. in the Stayer Center Dining Room.
Cap and Gown Information
Students may order the appropriate academic apparel from either the Marian University Bookstore or through the Herff Jones website between February 20 through midnight on Tuesday, March 17.
- The deadline for ordering from the bookstore is Wednesday, April 1, 2015. If you miss this deadline, contact the Marian University Bookstore at (920) 923-7166 as soon as possible to place your order (a late fee will be applied).
- All candidates are required to purchase the Herff Jones keepsake gowns for Commencement. Candidates who arrive at the ceremony with inappropriate or non-matching regalia will not be allowed to participate.
- Caps and gowns may be picked up at the Countdown to Commencement: Celebration and Graduation Fair on April 22 from 2-6 p.m., held in the Stayer Center Sodexo Dining Room, or any time after that date in the Marian University Bookstore. Please check back soon for further information.
- If you prefer to have the package shipped directly to you, please indicate so on the form, or contact the Marian University Bookstore to make arrangements.
- Your academic regalia is yours to keep.